Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Marriage Update

It has been four days of being married. This is my update:

I smile every time I see the ring on his finger because I know he is all mine and for forever :)
I am always cold and he is the perfect heater
Baths. Best natural stress reliever.
He tears the sheets off the bed. All while he is asleep.
Grocery shopping. He's a sucker for deals and I am a sucker for the brand names.
We sometimes wake up holding hands .
A kiss in the morning from your best friend may be the best way to start the day.
Sitting on the floor when you don't have a couch is actually fun.
I get the butterflies when he refers to me as his wife.
Coming home after work has a whole new meaning.
Cooking is easy because my man is way too sweet to ever complain.

Love
Mrs. Kristoffer Anderson
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment