Friday, August 26, 2011

Surprises!

Life is known to throw you curve balls. When it does these days I usually learn that it's for the better. I like to plan, but when 99% of my life plans don't work out the way I plan them I am understanding it's for a reason. So far the man above hasn't led me astray so I will trust him on this one too;)
For example:
My life plan: do gymnastics in college. His plan: quit gymnastics and do cheerleading and led me to have a fun high school experience and stay close with my best friends
My life plan: med school. His plan: Go to the U of U and switch your major three times and end up majoring in exercise and sport science
My life plan: move out when I was 18. His plan: move out for the first time when I got married
My life plan: not get married until after I graduated. His plan: Meet the man of my dreams and get married in 8 months and never look back. (I especially like this plan of his:) )
Sooo....... With this next upcoming surprise I have a feeling it will work out just fine:) I actually couldn't be more excited!

7 comments:

  1. what is the last surprise..... I am confused. Should I be? ha sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM CONFUSED TO ARE YOU PREGO!??? haha inform us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh and I am soooo excited for the next surprise! I can hardly wait till NOvember :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol yes felicia I am prego:) haha jaycee said it perfect this morning, "your ego is prego!" hahaha but oh my Jade! I can not wait to go shopping for my lil he/she and cars!! I only have a week until the first doctors then you won't be getting anymore crazy texts from me haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. JESS YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?! :) seems like you me and ashley all got the surprise of a lifetime haha but thats so exciting!! I want to meet your hubnubs and want to see you! hope you are feeling great and your baby is nice to you during your first trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, yes and I am so excited that you and robby are too! Me and ashley have been plotting to have our babies be best friends! Mine will just be a lot later so you can tell me what we're in for:) haha so far baby has not liked me this trimester, but I will take one for the team! lol almost done. How did you feel your first?? We need to get together! I hope you and robby are doing great!

    ReplyDelete