Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Bump Update


Baby girl at 30 weeks :)
I went to the doctor last week and took the glucose test (really not that bad). She is growing right on schedule (as is her mamas weight plus a little extra on account of the constant sweet tooth) and her little heartbeat was as strong as ever. Things are going great right now and we are having fun watching her squirm and wiggle inside me! I will definitely miss watching my tummy move up and down and grabbing kris's hand so he can feel a kick or two....but 10 WEEKS TO GO!!

Work gets slow so I have turned to online browsing for her... mostly clothes and gear that we still need. I found THE cutest website with baby girl clothes.. kinda pricey so I will rarely be buying anything from here but these are some of my favs:

flounce trench coatherringbone dress with flower detailchecked shirt dressdenim dressPOLKA DOT PLUSH SWEATERflower T-shirttracksuit with text All from http://www.zara.com/ in the baby section. LOVE.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to Alyson Storey. She had her baby girl last night and she is absolutely perfect:)

3 comments:

  1. yay! i love that you're writing in your blog! cute lil belly! and cute baby girl clothes! shes gonna be the most stylish baby girl ever... cuter clothes than me - that's for sure! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you're lil' baby bump! Can't wait to see her!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to post on your blog more of that cute lil belly you have! it's soooo little compared to how mine was! she's gonna be a little thing i bet on it! and i really want to come see the nursery when it's done and take you to buffalo wild wings... oh yeah and dont forgot we have a date at city creek on march 22! :) haha

    ReplyDelete