Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 5, 2011.. ENGAGED!!!!!

I have never had a blog before, but thought that now Kris and I are engaged that this would be a good time. I want to have a place where I can vent and update the blogging world about mine and my soon-to-be husbands lives! What a better post to start off with than one about our engagement:) Here's the story... We met in August at a singles ward. I know one of his good friends and was talking to him, but then I caught a glimpse of Kris and immediately knew I wanted to know him. We started talking more and more and then eventually we ended up on a double date to the zoo. It was amazing how comfortable we felt with each other and how we just clicked right away:) After that we were inseparable! On saturday, February 5, Kris told me he was going to take me on a date and that we were going to Olive Garden and like a movie. I get to his house and he has flowers waiting for me. This was unusual because my love is very anti-flowers. He thinks they are a waste of money because they just die. I am working on changing his views about flowers! Lol. So then he tells me that he wants to go somewhere else and that I had better be hungry. We start driving downtown and I am superrrr confused, but excited because not only did I get flowers he was surprising me with dinner somewhere. We go to the Roof and it turns out he had a reservation there all week. We walked around the temple for a little bit before we went back and ate an AMAZING dinner! The buffet style definately was a good pick:) Afterwards we went up to one of my favorite places and we were hugging then he just dropped to one knee and before I knew it I was all teared up. He "popped the question" and the rest of the night I was on cloud 9. We spent the rest of the night visiting out family and close friends. My parents couldn't be more excited for us:) Kris's family are on a Mexican cruise so I am so anxious for them to get home so we can see them and tell them all about the night! On April 21, 2011 I will be sealed to my best friend:) I can't believe how lucky I am that I get to spend time and all eternity with such an amazing man!! He is my supprt system in everything that I do. I love you Kristoffer Blaine Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment