Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*Wedding Planning*

Since we got engaged me and my mamma have been going crazy trying to book things, think of cute ideas, and write down places to go shop. Yesterday we both took the day off just to go reception center hunting. We went to six places and met with a photographer that we adore and spent some time with the grandparents. It was a very busy day, but it was so much fun spending time with my mamma. She is so amazing and really has been there through everything with me. When I am having a bad day she somehow feels the pain that I do and finds a way to make it better. Her and my dad have blessed me with every opportunity any girl could ask for in their life! I can't believe how lucky I am sometimes to have such amazing parents who have helped and supported me through everything in my life. Kris was busy all day working yesterday so he wasn't able to see the places, but I did take pictures of everything and sent them to him throughout the day. The best part of the day was at La Caille. It took me 10 minutes to get the guts to stand close enough to a peacock so I could get a picture for my love. I finally got closer and got the picture, but then the thing ruffled its feather and I ran for my life! I turned around only to see my mom in tears laughing so hard in the car. Yes. So I am alive and the bird never attacked, but I definately won't be snapping any more photos of a peacock. The day was tiring, but I have never been so excited! I am excited for the wedding, but couldn't stop thinking of how after the wedding I get to start my own family with Kris and that thought alone brings more joy and happiness than anything I have ever felt! Day #1 of wedding planning = a success:)

No comments:

Post a Comment