Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthdayyyyy

Tomato Picking SkirtSo. As I have stated before my birthday is one week away and I am sooooo excited. I really don't know why because it's not like it changes anything but just to be 21 will make me happy:) These days I find so many cute things I want or clothes, but I don't like to shop anymore. I just feel like there are soooo many other things that me and kris need or that money we could spend together. So therefore my birthday list consists of:
1-New clothes
Birch Tree DressBeechwood BlouseSilk ButtondownGauzy Tiers SkirtCitizens Of Humanity Dita PetiteSilk Flounce SkirtThe Gathering Tank

2- Fun Jewelry ( I want turqoise jewelry sooo bad!)

3- New bed comforter with cute pillows



4- New home decorations ( I want cute pillows for our couch sooo super bad that are bright colors)


5- Perfume

6- Workout clothes

7- and last but not least..... an entire day with my other half without him having to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment