Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shout out

Kristoffer Blaine Anderson

This is a shout out to my wonderful husband. He is smart, funny, hardworking, stubborn, sarcastic, sweet, emotional (at the right times), sincere, thoughtful, goofy, not very good at impressions but makes me laugh when he does them, a taxi driver to me on the weekends, my future kids father, shoulder to cry on, chef, takes care of me when I am sick, adventurous, and most of all..... he is mine. We met in august. Engaged in February. Married in April. We moved fast and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I knew I wanted to marry him about after a month of dating. Creepy I am aware. I get excited everyday going home from work because I get to see him. A text that is from him makes me smile. Our new favorite thing to do is shoot hoops and my new life long goal is to beat him. I love him and it just keeps growing. I am so excited to see what our future holds:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Your blog is sooo cute! I didn't even know you had one!:) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh thank you. Lol it's not very exciting and I am still working on putting up some pictures! I like to post every once in a while haha

    ReplyDelete